Monday, June 30, 2008

Can You Feel It?


Adrenaline pumping, stage lights go dark, 60 models dressed to kill backstage, headset on & ready to give cues to music & lights from backstage, standing room only as I peek out from behind the curtain, & following tradition on every last Sunday evening in June, it's showtime for the Academy's 2008 Student-produced "International Brides" Runway Show & Ceremonial Graduation. It was one hot show, if I must say so myself! I was so proud of them -& hard to say goodbye to the ones whose lives I know I really touched as I congratulated them on their graduation.
*double-click on the pictures to see a bigger version -the small size doesn't do justice to the amazing hair/makeup/outfits...(live props on-stage = "wedding guests"; gal with her 2 models = the overall winner -all-expense paid trip to Vegas to the North American Hairdressing Awards next month -by the way -she's one of my students!; me giving an award during the ceremony 1/2 of the evening)

No comments: