Hayride, pumpkins, gourds, apple cider & s'mores around a campfire while Daniel led us in singing praise songs (can you find him in the pix holding his guitar??)...it was a fun night last night! & can I just say that I think gourds have to be one of the most creative & fun things the Lord creates from scratch each fall?!? I mean, just look at the things! No two are alike, but who besides our imaginative God could create such unique shapes & sizes & color combinations! Daniel made me hold out to buy my pumpkins & gourds to decorate with until we went on this hayride -& I admit, it was fun to have the farm-sized variety instead of the grocery stores' idea of variety to decorate with! Now it's officially fall -& did I mention the leaves are starting to be breath-takingly beautiful around here these days?! The Lord really has made lots of vibrant & beautiful colors, huh?!
PS-as I was choosing which pix to load, I realized I had really good ones of some of our good friends from church -Matt & Katie Alexander (the couple where Matt has a beard), & Chris & Kelly Oliver (it's a darker pix).

No comments:
Post a Comment