
Daniel Thor Robinson. We'll call him Thor. 8lbs 9.5oz. 20" long. Born at 140pm Wed, May 20th. Labor was induced because though his heartbeat & vitals were strong, he wasn't making large movements as much as they wanted to see, but after induction, Sara's body took over & we had a completely natural labor & birth -21 hours total. He's a beautiful, healthy gift from the Lord (who is eating & sleeping like a champ!), & we are all tired, but doing very well. Enjoy the pix!

4 comments:
do you guys have your web cam and skype set up yet? the girls are getting over colds so i dont want to bring them by, but i want to see this baby!!!!!!!!!
As soon as my new laptop arrives and I get skype loaded, will be anxious to see and hear Thor. Laptop has not been shipped yet, just called to check. Love all of you, GrMomma
Congrats congrats!!!! I'm curious as to his head and chest measurements!! Can't wait for more pictures! Hope you are all adjusting well and that he lets you sleep some.... :-)
Congratulations! I was thinking about you today because today was your due date, so I thought I'd check out your blog since I hadn't heard anything, and geez, I'm behind.
Sounds like all is well, way to go! I hope you got my email earlier this week, but as I can see, you're kinda busy right now to pay attention to much of anything... ;-)
Love and prayers.... Megan
Post a Comment