Yup, it's true! Due date we'll all get to meet our little one: May 28th. We're now embarking on the 2nd trimester. We're so overwhelmed by the reality of this gift from the Lord. I've been feeling good overall -mainly just extra tired & hungry, so I'm truly blessed that way! Cravings? Well, I don't realize it's a craving till I'm halfway through eating it & Daniel or Jessica (sis-in-law) thinks it's weird of me to be fixated on eating that -some include snacking on pickles, McDonald's fish sandwich, Chipolte's burritos :)
*So, guess you get to see my belly & the paper towel that keeps the aloe vera-like goop from getting on my clothes -totally unintentional -just wanted to get the camera close to the doppler so you could actually hear the heartbeat.

4 comments:
IT'S OUT! WOOO HOOO!!!!
THE HEARTBEAT SOUNDS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!
Yea! Mini Robinson! I'm excited for you guys! Your life will never be the same, and I mean that in a good way. God Bless!
Aaaaahhhhhhh, its just unreal this modern technology to hear my first Great Grandchild's heart beat 750 miles away. Thanks you two and we Love You,
GrMomma and Pop Tom
That is SO AWESOME! Dan & I just loved hearing your babies first beats! We are praying for you guys and we couldn't be more stoked for you and the AMAZING adventure God has for you!
Hugs & sloppy kisses,
Holly, Dan, and many small children
Post a Comment