You really are poppin' out! Cute cute cute! Isn't it such a wonder and a miracle?! Every step of the way! Can you feel kicks yet? :-)Love ya!
Thank you! So fun to see your bump! : ) Jennie C.
Very cute picture! I'm glad to hear that you are having a boy too!!! Our little dudes can be buds just like their daddies!!! Hope you are feeling well and that all is going good! What's your due date again??Sara
more belly pix please! - Hols
I second that! More belly pix! : ) Jennie C.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You really are poppin' out! Cute cute cute! Isn't it such a wonder and a miracle?! Every step of the way! Can you feel kicks yet? :-)
Love ya!
Thank you! So fun to see your bump! : ) Jennie C.
Very cute picture! I'm glad to hear that you are having a boy too!!! Our little dudes can be buds just like their daddies!!! Hope you are feeling well and that all is going good! What's your due date again??
Sara
more belly pix please! - Hols
I second that! More belly pix! : ) Jennie C.
Post a Comment