Finished my "swatch board" tonight -couldn't help but take a pix & show y'all the finished product. Of course, I'll probably re-blowdry, then add styling products & flat iron the swatches themselves, but it feels good to have the board all put together -I'll take it with me as a display on my table/station on the day of, & I'll be asked questions regarding it (ie: how long does it take hair to lift to a "pale gold" stage?)...We're going camping this weekend nearby for Sat & Sun night -I can hardly wait! Daniel's packing us while I pack some studying in so I can put it all down for that long. He's so good to me :)
PS-I got told at work on Tuesday that because of company restructuring, my schedule will change to Tues-Sat 830-430pm beginning first week of June. This will take me completely out of the office, which is a main reason I'm there...Had some negotiations with the president today -I said no to Saturdays, she'd like me to think about one Sat/month or one evening/week. Take the weekend to think about it & get back to her. Continue praying us through this one -we're trusting in our big God who wasn't -& never is -taken by surprise...

No comments:
Post a Comment